Jack Off Jill Mood

Who are you to treat me like that?
Who are you to make me feel like that?
It's like you just don't care
It's like you don't give a fuck
Doesn't act like you care if you don't
Don't bother me with your bullshits and empty words
I can't fucking believe in you
And if you want me to believe, so, just tell me everything
Treat me like I treat you and be nice with me
You dunno how love stuff works
You don't, no, you don't
You just look like a kid who doesn't give a damn
Stop right now with your bullshit
Goddamn, sometimes I just fucking hate you
You can't understand what the fucking problem is?
You cannot fucking understand?
Oh, that's so sweet of you, honey
That's so fucking sweet
Sweet like my fucking blood mixed up with my fucking tears
You just dunno what the fuck I'm feeling now
I fucking loved you, but you picked up my feelings
And throw them outside of a window
A window full of hope and shit
I don't need this anymore
I'm not so dumb like you think i am
I'm not so plastic like you are being
So please, stop lying to me, stop telling that you're feeling the same
If you were... You'd just acting like me
But you're not! So stop it!
Tell me the fucking truth and free me from you
Or just show me your fucking feelings
If there are really feelings inside you for me... But you can't

("Will you love me any less, if I hurt you anymore?")

Nenhum comentário: